Saturday, April 2, 2011

Our Anniversary

Today marks 6 years of wedded bliss for me and Mr. D.   In six years, there have been three beautiful children, two unruly dogs, two homes (one to begin and one to grow up in ), two thriving careers...we joke that we certainly have a lot of baggage to show for that fateful day we were married at the Maison Dupuy courtyard in New Orleans.


I love our life. The joy I feel every day at the sheer beauty of this journey we are on together never ceases to take my breath away.  And at the foundation of it all is us, our love.  The secret is the love.


I was shopping yesterday and saw this inscription on a dinner plate, of all random things, but I was so taken by it because it exactly describes my love for Mr. D, my gratitude for the unconditional love he shows every day and my hope for our lives together.  I took a pic and gave it to him via email as sort of a digital card this year...feel so techie. :)


These words inspired me on so many levels that I wanted to share them with you so that they may do the same...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails