Friday, October 14, 2011

My Middle Son

There is something about this little guy... 


Callum was working in the studio with me this morning. His baby brother was napping and big sis is in kindergarten.  


These rare one-on-one moments that I get to share alone with him fill my heart with peace and gratitude.  I love watching him paint when he doesn't see me looking, and am inspired by the place of freedom and joy from which he creates. 


As a mom, you're not supposed to have favorites, I know, but he and I share a bond that is indescribable. At 3 1/2, he already understands that, too. I hope that feeling of unconditional love gives him as much strength and security as it gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails