Friday, March 26, 2010

Come and Talk Art with Me





Saturday, March 27
2-3 p.m.
Artisan Style Gallery
2417 Mahon St.
Dallas, TX 75201
www.artisanstyle.net

This is my first time to give an artist talk and I am feeling a little uncertain about whether anyone really cares what I have to say, but I guess that is the insecurity that lies behind every artist who puts themselves out there and bares their soul on a canvas. Come and join me this Saturday to discuss my work currently on exhibit in the Uncommon Ground show. The Gallery has asked me to touch on being a mother of three young children and balancing work and home life as my youngest one is just eight weeks old. I will also discuss my love for music and poetry, which have inspired so many of my pieces.

This will be a very informal event, and this is a great time to get to know me. I look forward to a dialogue about art, the creative process and hearing your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails