Friday, March 12, 2010

"Uncommon Ground" Opens Tonight!






"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it." ~ Danny Kaye

I am so excited for the opening of my art show, "Uncommon Ground", tonight at Artisan Style Gallery in Uptown. What an honor to be featured with artists Debbie Carroll, Michelle Stroescu and Kate Wickham. Collectively, we have created over fifty works interpreting the modern landscape. My paintings above will be featured, along with many other new works. I hope all of my Dallas friends can make it out to the reception, if you miss it the show will run until 4/3. Now, onto more important things....what to wear, what to wear? A 6 week-postpartum figure is certainly not the ideal, but hopefully everyone will be looking at my paintings and not the baby weight I'm still trying to work off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails