Thursday, August 12, 2010

Texas Style and Substance

I am a huge fan of Editor and local Style Maven Kristie Ramirez and her blog, Texas Style and Substance. Her musings about style, design and culture across the state help keep me current.  She  has an uncanny eye for all things chic, whether it's what to wear, where to stay, where to work out, or must-try activities.
          That's why I was stoked to have my artwork featured on her blog and so appreciate her helping spread word about my upcoming show this evening.
Speaking of, local friends please come out to the Blues Jean Bar tonight from 6-8. I will be featuring several new works. Along with cocktails and light bites, The Blues Jean Bar is offering a 15% discount on purchases that night.  So, you can get your shop on and perhaps take home a Gina Dunn original, like the one below which will be on display.  Sounds like a good time to me!
 "Forest of Dreams"
24" x 28"
Acrylic and Mixed Media on Canvas
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to check out this blog!! Congrats on your feature, and good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! Yes, you will definitely love Kristie's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails