Friday, August 13, 2010

Thanks for a great night!


A big thank you to all my friends, collectors and new friends who came by the Blues Jean Bar in Snider plaza last night for the opening of my art show. There was an awesome turnout. I got to visit with some lovely people, sold some artwork and got my shop on (Looking forward to breaking out the new jeans and Dolce Vita top with Mr. D on our date night tomrw.) All in all a great night!



My paintings will be there on an ongoing basis so if you didn't make it by last night please mosey in to check them out. Last night's event went so well, Ashlee Medina, the sweet BJB Mgr., has asked me to show new works again in Winter 2011.  I didn't even flinch before giving her an enthusiastic yes!

ps. Sorry about the crummy photos...  was having so much fun chatting the night away I snapped some really quickly at the end.  As I always say, I'm a painter, not a photog...

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Gina! You are the winner on my blog for my Birthday Give Away! Please send me your address so I can send you a print!

    Congrats on another successful show! Love the new work.

    email: damori@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails