Friday, September 28, 2012

Autumn's Early Glow

16" x 20"
Oil and Mixed Media on Canvas
Original and Fine Art Giclee Prints Available HERE.


Close your eyes and think about something you are really grateful for. Tune into that warm emotional rush you feel when you focus on that something.  Experiencing that feeling of true gratitude, puts us into a state of grace.

This morning I awoke and heard that little voice inside got me out of bed and lead me out to the studio. As I painted and watched the sun rise around me, I felt grateful. Grateful for the moment to be surrounded by Autumn's early glow, (hence the title) grateful for my space to create, the time I lovingly carve out for myself to nurture my own spirit so I can extend that out into the world as a mother and as a teacher.

No matter what is happening, when you are able to feel gratitude, it helps to reduce fear and bring you back to an inner peace.

How different would our lives be if we could see everything that happens as a blessing?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails