Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm wit The Wit




After a great meeting with Gallery Owner Jay Witkowski last week,  I am so excited to announce that my art will now be featured at The Wit Gallery.   The Wit Gallery, located in the heart of Exposition Park, is an established gallery focused on bringing the Dallas art scene a fresh and contemporary array of elite art and artists. What a great space the gallery is... open, welcoming yet warm and cozy at the same time.  As soon as I was greeted by the gallery pup, Molly, with a wag and a lick,  I just got a great  feeling about the place.  


The Curators at the Wit Gallery are always bringing unique, accessible pieces that are unlike most other galleries in Dallas.  Having recently relocated to Dallas from working in LA and New York for years, their outlook shows in the quality and professionalism of artists they choose to show.  The caliber of art they have on display is top-notch and I am honored my paintings are hanging on their  their walls during their Salon Summer Exhibition, including the pieces below:




Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Falling in the Ocean, I &II
24" x 24"
Oil and Mixed on Canvas




This Woman's Work,  I, II and III
8" x 30"
Oil and Mixed on Canvas



I also look forward to them hosting my first Solo Show in their 2010/2011 Season.  Words cannot even begin to describe how stoked I am about this opportunity.  Ideas have been swimming through my brain non-stop...and I think I have finally managed to get a grasp on them and nail down my concept for the show.  More details to follow!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails