Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday's Other Creative Soul: Chandana Paravatsu



Today's feature highlights Houston-based Painter Chandana Paravatsu, whose contemporary works are expressions of her thoughts, personality and emotions.


Name/LocationChandana Paravastu, Houston,Texas
Education
Masters In Business Administration.

Tell me about your work in one sentence.
Contemporary.
Describe your normal day
Finishing works in progress, experimenting for new work, sketching, catching up with friends and family.Yeah that does my normal day. 
Ideal day would be vacationing,may be in the Alps. I love  mountains.
What are your passions? 
Art,Travel,History,Books,Cooking.
What are your goals? 
Would love to own a gallery and be prominent in the art scene internationally.
Who are your creative influences?
Every piece of art and every artist is an influence. I think every time I am with a blank canvas its a new experience in itself.





What motivates you on a daily basis?
The drive to get to the top  keeps me motivated. "
Guilty Pleasure" ummm..that should be "CHOCOLATE".
What's your working style? 
Painting for me is an exhilarating experience; I do paint everyday for at least 3 hours. But yes,when i am crazy creative I go 8am to 5pm  :)

What are your websites/social networking links?
http://studiochandana.blogspot.com/

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/chandana-paravastu.html
http://www.facebook.com/chandana.paravastu?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails