Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Painting, "I Was Made to Love You"

16" x 20"
Oil and Mixed Media on Canvas
Available, email utopiapkwyarts@yahoo.com for details


This life in our physical bodies is precious and fleeting. I have never felt whole until I became a wife and a mother. Having my beautiful family has taught me that my reason here on Earth is for them.  I was literally created to love them.  I tell my children this every day in the hopes that one day it will sink in, and maybe one distant day they will repeat those words to their own children.

So often the questions, "Why are we here?", "What does this life mean?" float through my head when I'm meditating. One thing I have come to realize is that life is about giving, about loving, and through this giving we receive everything we need.

Let your life be about giving--give of your virtue, give of your spirit, give of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails