Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Left Brain/Right Brain...Which One Are You?


“I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.”

“I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am 

everything I wanted to be.”


Came across this image today via ArtHash on FB, and was captivated by its beauty. And of the damn good advertising team that Merecedes Benz has working for them.


Which one are you?

1 comment:

  1. I am both or what my husband likes to call me a 'Type A Eccentric'! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails