Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quiet and Confusion

11" x 14"x 1.5"
Acrylic and Mixed Media on Canvas
SOLD
Fine art velvet giclee prints of the orignal are available. Please email me at utopiapkwyarts@yahoo.com for more details.

"You are at once the quiet and confusion of my heart." -Franz Kafka

I found this quote written on a tiny notecard while I was cleaning up the studio yesterday. I had saved it a few years back because I loved the sentiment, but only when I stumbled upon it while working on this painting did I know my intention for it. To me, it illustrates what I am trying to say with this painting: how can something, or someone, be so calming, yet cause so much chaos at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails