Monday, December 7, 2009

COLLISION 3!






Thanks so much to everyone who came to the art show this weekend! It looks like they'll have a healthy donation to give to Arts Fighting Cancer. I went with some of my girlfriends, had a blast and hope you did too. It was hard to get any good pics of my artwork, because the band was drawing such a good crowd, but I was glad my pieces were displayed behind the band because they got such great exposure. The top pic was from the show director's shots, I love that one. My paintings are the green diptych and brown ones on the top row. I took the bottom pic, all four of those paintings are mine--and I have no idea who that lady is! What can I say? I'm a painter, not a photog. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails