Monday, December 21, 2009

I Heart Artisan Style Gallery






I am so thrilled to have representation at Artisan Style Gallery. It's the perfect fit for me! Sixteen of my paintings are featured at this Gallery and Gift Boutique in Uptown. The up-and-coming art gallery is in a beautiful historic Victorian building in the heart of the Uptown Arts District and the dynamic owners, Brandon Lynch and Steve Iha, have done a fantastic job packing the walls with bold, colorful, contemporary art--all at an affordable price. The gallery is so dynamic and every time I go in there, there is something new and wonderful to see. Dallas friends, please come in and take a look!

Artisan Style Gallery
2417 Mahon St.Dallas,
TX 75201
214.468.9095
www.artisanstyle.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails