Monday, February 1, 2010

La Bella Vita





8" x 10" x 1.5"
Acrylic and Mixed Media on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

"You are such a good boy. You sleep now. Dream sweet dreams. Maybe we are both dreaming." from the film, La Vita y Bella

In the midst of working on some larger paintings, I wanted to make something smaller and sweeter as I counted my blessings out in the studio. My beautiful son arrived last week and is healthy. Plus, he loves to sleep so the transition from two to three children has not been as rough as I was anticipating. As I recover from a difficult pregnancy, I am feeling more like myself and stronger every day. My family is together and complete and we have a wonderful support system of loving friends. My husband is a wonderful father and more help than I could have ever hoped for. My art is being shown in two different shows this month. Life is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails