Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Painting, "I Love You as Big as the Sky"

12" x12"
Watercolor and Mixed Media on Canvas

There is nothing that makes me happier than hearing my children say these words to me.  They inspire me even more than I think I can begin to realize. I always tell my 4.5 year-old that the biggest gift God gives you when you become a mommy is that He helps your heart open and grow in ways you never thought possible and you learn to love more and more each day. I love it when paintings just flow from a happy place, and this was one of them.  

This painting will be on display at The Cameron Gallery in February at their "Made for Love" Exhibition.  Preview for this show is 2/10 and opening reception is 2/19.  The Cameron Gallery is located on Dragon Street in the Design District.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails