Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Words from a Collector






Love is the Answer
8" x 10" x 1.5"
SOLD

"Gina, the painting is fantastic! I love the textures in it. I will have to find the perfect spot--in our apartment in the Irish Channel! I'll have to send you a picture when the painting has a little home. Thank you so much for creating it. It's amazing how a little bit of paint on a canvas can bring so much joy. Good luck with the rest of your paintings...I love the colors in your newest pieces!"
Margaret Peters, Metairie, LA

I love hearing happy words from people who buy my art! Marg purchased one from my current Valentine's series. Many paintings and velvet giclee prints are still available through Etsy as well as at Artisan Style Gallery Uptown.

This Valentine's Day, I invite you to ignore all the commercial marketing of the season and select a truly personal gift--an original painting--that expresses your genuine affection. I have started early this year creating a series of artwork which especially fits this occasion, paintings that come straight from the heart and illustrate love in its purest, most organic sense.

These paintings are created using acrylic and mixed media, and each one has a particular love story, song or sentiment which inspired it. Paintings are highly textured, containing multiple layers of handwritten love letters, parchment paper and mixed media collage. They are fully wired and painted on all sides so there is no need to frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails