Friday, January 8, 2010

My Valentine's Series at Artisan Style Gallery!





I have had great success with this series, as the timing of my desire to paint hearts and the impending arrival of Valentine's Day could not have worked out better. The paintings make wonderful gifts, and I feel blessed to share the love I feel with so many.

Artisan Style is wonderful and eclectic space in the Uptown area by the Crescent Hotel. The gallery is situated in a lovely Victorian home dating back to the early 1900's and is filled with colorful, energetic art carefully curated by owners Brandon Lynch & Steve Iha. Their goal? To provide a twist on the traditional gallery and offer affordable artwork to everyone.
www.artisanstyle.net

For more info or to purchase one, please stop by the gallery, visit my Etsy site or email me at utopiapkwyarts@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful art you have and what an amazing talent you hold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the interview with Brandon so its great to read more about the gallery and your work. One of the galleries that shows my work here in South Africa is also a Victorian house and it has such a wonderful welcoming vibe about it.

    ReplyDelete

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails