Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I cannot do everything, but I can do something

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." 
Edward Hale

24" x 24" x 1.5
Oil and Mixed Media on Canvas
Created for Alley's House Incrementum Art Auction


I am a mom of three children under five.  The reality is, I do not have a lot of spare time.  Eventually I hope to be able to give back by spending time doing acts of service with my children and husband, but we are just not there yet. In the meantime, the way I feel like I can help is by contributing my paintings to organizations that I feel serve causes that are important to me.  One of these such organizations is Alley's House, who provides education, support services and empowerment to teen moms in need.

Here is the info for Incrementum, which takes place this Saturday night at RISING Gallery & Creative Haus in Dallas.  I hope to see some of my Dallas friends there!



Please join us for an evening of 200 works of art celebrating INCREMENTUM Saturday, February 26 between 7-11 p.m.

We are excited about this year's art auction which will feature 200 local artists who have joined us in supporting our mission to empower teen mothers and their children to become independent.

Each piece of art will be part of a silent auction, however, 10 pieces will be live auctioned.

It will be a festive evening of beautiful art, complimentary wine and hors d'oeuvres and live jazz by The Brehms!

INCREMENTUM is a collaborative event with FGIIIART.

Please click the link below to RSVP and purchase tickets online:
http://conta.cc/idXqiI

Can't attend, but would like to support alley's house? You can donate online at http://www.alleyshouse.org/donate.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails