Monday, May 17, 2010

I've got the Blues...



Excited to share with you that my artwork was recently selected to be on display at the Blues Jean Bar in Snider Plaza. I will have pieces there on an ongoing basis and will be having a show in late July featuring some new larger works.

The Blues Jean Bar is a denim specialty store in the heart of the Park Cities. It's not just a boutique, it is a safe haven for people in search of a cozy atmosphere to find a perfect pair of blues. They also have amazing jewelry, accessories, and of course, artwork, adorning the walls.

I am in talks about the possibility of displaying some of my paintings in their soon-to-be-opening store in New Orleans on Magazine Street, so keep your fingers crossed! More info about the upcoming show this July to follow!


1 comment:

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails