Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Gift to You - Etsy Discount

And Then Came the Day
20" x 24"
This holiday season and always, I am so grateful to be able to live my art every day and could not do this without the support of my family, friends and the wonderful folks out there who follow my art.  
And You Will Rise Up Like the Sea





"Shhhh...Listen"
12" x 12"
As a way of saying thank you to my online friends, please enjoy FREE SHIPPING this month on all items in my online shop. Click on the link to view over 60 original paintings, prints and cards for sale. Simply use the code "UTOPIAPKWY" when you check out. Your support of my artistic endeavors, comments and likes add color to my every day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails