Friday, December 23, 2011

This is why I do what I do...

The email below nearly brought tears to my eyes...it is always my hope that my art will bring people the same sort of joy that I experience when creating it. 

We Awoke and Realized We Were Already in Paradise
Fine art giclee prints available here.

"Gina, I received the print and it is absolutely magnificent. You are extremely talented and I can't wait to hang it. I know now what people mean when they talk about art. So many of your pieces have caught my eye before but this one I had to have. When I saw it online I can't describe what it made me feel. When I opened it and saw my print, it literally took my breath away. Thank you!"  
-Kelly, Brooklyn, NY




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails