Thursday, November 19, 2009

Release



18.5" x 17.5"
Oil and Mixed Media on Wood Panel

I found two wood panels in the studio and thought this painting was a nice compliment to the one on wood I posted yesterday. I usually work on canvas, so these were a fun experiment. The cellular images represent looking at your feelings under a microscope, examining them, and working through the magnitude of what you find. Releasing your feelings, letting them go, is more beneficial than harboring things inside. For me, art is my release.

"Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment."

Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails