Friday, November 20, 2009

The Sixties Show at F6 Gallery

"If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that... I believe in what I do, and I'll say it. "
John Lennon


I just returned from the F6 Gallery where they are setting up for tomorrow night's 60's-themed art show. We were responsible for hanging all of our works and thank goodness Mike, one of the wonderful F6 Staffers, took pity on my eight-months-prego-soul and helped me out. There is nothing pretty about me being on a ladder right now. :)

This is a really cool, indie art gallery that gives a lot back to the local community. Come out tomorrow evening for some great music, FREE cocktails and tons of interesting art. I have 13 pieces in the show and am excited to display my new works!

2 comments:

  1. It was really nice to see your work at F6 Gallery. That was an amazing show. I was painting live by the break dancers and had a chance to look at your art. It is simply beautiful. Congrats on the baby.

    God Bless you,

    love your website

    Denise D. Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I saw you painting in your area, and bet you drew a lot of inspiration from the great ambience. Glad you like my little website. :)

    ReplyDelete

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails