Saturday, November 7, 2009

Selling Artwork



As excited as I am to share my art with others, when a painting sells it's sometimes a bittersweet experience to let it go because each work is such a personal expression. It makes me happy when my artwork goes to lovely people, and Roxanne of Dallas was nice enough to share a few words about her experience buying a painting and even send a pic of "Protected in Dormancy", one of the two she purchased, in its new home. Thanks so much for your support, Roxanne!

"Gina was kind enough to let me and my two little ones visit her studio during her personal time. I enjoyed having them with me while choosing art for our home. She is the kind of person that you feel like you have known for "years" and is so very talented. She uses such beautiful colors and I fell in love with the texture of one of her pieces. It was hard to make a decision but we now happily own two of Ms. Dunn's pieces and look forward to purchasing more of her work in the future."
Roxanne Hotchkiss

Protected in Dormancy
16" x 20"
Oil on Canvas
SOLD
Don't forget, fine art velvet giclee prints of all original paintings are available. Please email me at utopiapkwyarts@yahoo.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Marie Dunn, Utopia Pkwy. Art Studio's Fan Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails